Thank you for considering sponsoring a WMA International course. Together we will work with you to provide the highest quality wilderness medical training in the industry.
If you are a current sponsor please download and fill out course booking form. When it is complete send it to
If you have never run a course with WMAI before:
- Please read our for more information on what it means to be a WMAI course sponsor.
- Review our course types for more information about the courses we offer and what might fit your needs
- Fill out the form , someone will be in touch to discuss the next steps!
- Read below for more information about hosting a course with WMA
What WMA Will Do:
- Help you decide which course meets your training needs and whether it can be open to the public
- Provide top quality instructors and teaching materials, current and relevant curriculum, and responsive program support from office staff and our Medical Director.
- Give you access to our Sponsor Resource page, which is a wealth of information on hosting and marketing your course
- Arrange for inexpensive instructor travel and ship teaching materials to you.
- Provide certificate cards for all successful graduates of your course
What you as the Sponsor will Need to Do:
- Develop a budget and pricing for the course (we can assist you)
- Arrange for classroom, audiovisual equipment and rescue gear
- Arrange room and board for instructors (and students if providing)
- Register students and assemble a confirmation package
- Communicate with the WMA office about student enrollment
- For Open Enrollment Courses:
- Make sure that everyone who responds to student inquiries is knowledgeable about course logistics
- Develop and implement an marketing plan (we can assist you)